6 million kids have learned to read faster.
But don't just take our word for it.
Hear it from real people.
- "We have tried everything with Ryan, so I was at first skeptical as to how much of an affect it would ... more
have. Ryan has a very difficult time with auditory learning. What pleased me most was his attitude towards StudyDog. He has become confident and most importantly he wants to learn. What used to be a battle has turned into a pleasure. Working with StudyDog has far exceeded my expectations."
- "I first signed up my son Clayton for StudyDog and he had so much fun that my daughter Lillian got jealous so I ... more
signed her up too, now they both get to use it and they both love it."
- "I can't wait to share Study Dog with the staff, kids & parents at our school. Thanks a bunch. ... more
Thanks!!!!!! You made my day!!!!! Thanks for providing beginning reading skills in such a captivating format!!!!!!"
Title I Resource Teacher
- "Rebecca loves StudyDog! For the first time ever, she picked up a book and read it by herself while I was putting her sister to bed. And then she ... more
read it to me. I almost fell over! This from a kid who tells people she hates to read! I think it was just that she could do it by herself. So, needless to say I'm sold on StudyDog!"
- "My students can become independent learners thanks to StudyDog. ... more
With StudyDog real teaching and learning occurs. Communication from the characters is in a language that kids understand and react to in a very positive way. StudyDog is a valuable tool for me. StudyDog is a great product!"
Dave Hall, Special Ed
Heights Elementary School
- "Joseph is sticking with StudyDog like he has nothing before. He keeps doing lessons to the extent I hardly ... more
know how many he has done. I have had no trouble at all getting him to do it. I wish this were the same for his homework!"
- "Both Caleb and Amelia really like using StudyDog and almost compete with one another in using it. ... more
They measure off against one another with the coins and both have already ordered toys from the StudyDog store. The fear I have now is when it comes time to stop I expect there to be great disappointment."